Tuesday, January 20, 2009

My first post!

I am finally posting to my first blog. How exciting. I look forward to sharing all of my adventures as we get ready to move to South Africa as well as when we arrive there.

We thank God for this wonderful adventure for our family and we are so excited about what is ahead. We are sad to leave behind so many wonderful relationships that we have made in Kansas, but know that we will return back to our home and continue where we left off, changed by our South African experiences just as we have been changed living in Saudi Arabia, North Carolina and Kansas.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Paulette, What a great idea to have a blog...I loved it. Keep it up for sure!!!
    This will be fun reading your posts.
    Love & Hugs,
    Jean

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your new graphics, pics, all the color...it's awesome!!!
    VERY professional...you go, girl!

    ReplyDelete