Friday, February 13, 2009

10 days to go!

It is count down time and it is time to start packing the 16 suitcases (3)-70 lb and (1)-40lb, for each family member. So how do you decide what to pack? I ponder that question all the time. The girls already have their clothes and toys selected. I will have to go through them and "whittle" them down to less. I will also have to do that for myself. My "toys" are my books, not to mention the needed paperwork that keeps the family going and keeps the house running while we are away. I pray for discernment, and wisdom daily regarding all the many decisions needed to move out of the country for 1 1/2 years. We are still trying to figure out how to take a year's worth of Angela's refrigerated growth hormone on the plane with all the necessary paperwork needed to show authorities. What a lesson in simplicity. How relieved I will be to get on that plane and have all of this preparation behind us. Once that time arrives, It will feel like a vacation away from all of our stuff, which keeps us from spending quality family time with each other. I look forward to that increased family time together.

No comments:

Post a Comment